I could write a book about this album... Here are some facts:
- Sacha came up with the name of the album;
- 'What would you do' was actually started in 2003;
- We wanted to break the album in pieces so I wrote several interludes, which are ways to die btw, that are all instrumental. A song called 'Plain' was almost instrumental but didn't make it to this album;
- 'Shortcut' still has the best lyrics I ever wrote;
- 'Insomnia' was a PAIN to sing cuz there were almost no pauses;
- The last song 'Executed' was halfway performed live in the old Ruigoord Church in Amsterdam (3rd gig) and caused panic to the tech when the extremely loud end kicked in. The poor guy probably messed up his settings cuz the 2nd half of the gig totally went bonkers. And I still have a bad feeling about it. Sorry folks!
- The intro 'Out of time', was the first song I wrote after Track 9 for this album at a very strange place...;
- All lyrics in their original form were written in a caravan in March 2004 by Marco.
This is the info printed on page 2 of the booklet:
marco [lyrics, programming, sampling, electronic percussion, synths]
sacha [synths, programming, production]
zania [lead vox, lyrics]
all songs arranged, recorded and produced between april 2004 and march 2006:
cynn talloch studio, netherlands and sub level one studio, netherlands
2016 mastering by marco (banzai studio, the netherlands)
band pics by jantine & niels, backgrounds by eva, sleeve design by marco
website - www.krrkrrkrr.com
And if you think the price is not worth it, well... just keep in mind that I now worked exactly 11 years on this album. Meanwhile I released about a dozen OTHER albums too. So... stop complaining about prices. I say it's still worth it.